Very Good Evening Fabian
I'm very grateful for your further tips and confirmation that I might be in the right track. :D
My friend and I live far away from each other, but fortunately the internet make it easier.
I share this wonderful gift with the world (with whoever need it) wherever I go ...
Die Suche ergab 295 Treffer
- 25. September 2026, 20:49
- Forum: Eure Fragen zu Jin Shin Jyutsu - Für Fortgeschrittene
- Thema: Erblicher Eierstockkrebs
- Antworten: 6
- Zugriffe: 958
- 25. September 2026, 09:43
- Forum: Eure Fragen zu Jin Shin Jyutsu - Für Fortgeschrittene
- Thema: Erblicher Eierstockkrebs
- Antworten: 6
- Zugriffe: 958
Re: Erblicher Eierstockkrebs
Good Morning Dear Fabian :)
Thank you very much for all your guided support.
My dear childhood friend is new to JSJ but she is eager to learn self-help.
It will be mostly for prevention to keep the body generally in harmony so the disease does not manifest.
1. All fingers (perhaps in the order ...
Thank you very much for all your guided support.
My dear childhood friend is new to JSJ but she is eager to learn self-help.
It will be mostly for prevention to keep the body generally in harmony so the disease does not manifest.
1. All fingers (perhaps in the order ...
- 23. September 2026, 12:44
- Forum: Erfahrungen mit Jin Shin Jyutsu
- Thema: Ziel selbstbewusst!
- Antworten: 1
- Zugriffe: 620
Re: Ziel selbstbewusst!
Welcome back, Kirk!
I'm so glad you're doing well and everything's working out for you!
Have fun posting! :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Willkommen zurück, Kirk!
Ich freue mich sehr, dass es dir gut geht und alles so gut läuft!
Viel ...
I'm so glad you're doing well and everything's working out for you!
Have fun posting! :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Willkommen zurück, Kirk!
Ich freue mich sehr, dass es dir gut geht und alles so gut läuft!
Viel ...
- 23. September 2026, 11:56
- Forum: Eure Fragen zu Jin Shin Jyutsu - Noch neu beim Strömen
- Thema: Finger-Zehen-Strom (Krankenhausstrom - gibt es Alternative?)
- Antworten: 10
- Zugriffe: 14975
Re: Finger-Zehen-Strom (Krankenhausstrom - gibt es Alternative?)
Good morning :)
(Edited from AI)
At the deathbed for the Caregiver
If your loved one pulls their hand away, sighs heavily, or shows any signs of restlessness when you touch a specific area, honour that immediately . At this stage If direct touch is too much, you can sit nearby and hold your own ...
(Edited from AI)
At the deathbed for the Caregiver
If your loved one pulls their hand away, sighs heavily, or shows any signs of restlessness when you touch a specific area, honour that immediately . At this stage If direct touch is too much, you can sit nearby and hold your own ...
- 22. September 2026, 11:20
- Forum: Eure Fragen zu Jin Shin Jyutsu - Für Fortgeschrittene
- Thema: Erblicher Eierstockkrebs
- Antworten: 6
- Zugriffe: 958
Re: Erblicher Eierstockkrebs
Thanks dear Fabian for your quick answer and nice to hear from you.
Could you please be a bit more specific? :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vielen Dank, lieber Fabian, für deine schnelle Antwort. Schön, wieder von dir zu hören ...
Could you please be a bit more specific? :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vielen Dank, lieber Fabian, für deine schnelle Antwort. Schön, wieder von dir zu hören ...
- 22. September 2026, 10:38
- Forum: Eure Fragen zu Jin Shin Jyutsu - Für Fortgeschrittene
- Thema: Erblicher Eierstockkrebs
- Antworten: 6
- Zugriffe: 958
Erblicher Eierstockkrebs
Good Morning
I kindly need some streaming advice for a person with hereditary ovarian cancer. It runs in her family, mostly for prevention.
I have adviced her the especial Movement Order of Disharmony flow and the Kidney function energy flow.
What else could her stream?
Any advice much ...
I kindly need some streaming advice for a person with hereditary ovarian cancer. It runs in her family, mostly for prevention.
I have adviced her the especial Movement Order of Disharmony flow and the Kidney function energy flow.
What else could her stream?
Any advice much ...
- 19. September 2026, 08:48
- Forum: JSJ-Buchvorstellungen
- Thema: JSJ App
- Antworten: 0
- Zugriffe: 812
JSJ App
Good morning
Here we got the first JSJ App from common symptoms by Alexis Brink from Jin Shin Institute.
Search for the The Art of Jin Shin
at https://play.google.com/store/apps
and it's for free!
Awesome! :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guten Morgen ...
Here we got the first JSJ App from common symptoms by Alexis Brink from Jin Shin Institute.
Search for the The Art of Jin Shin
at https://play.google.com/store/apps
and it's for free!
Awesome! :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guten Morgen ...
- 8. September 2026, 11:03
- Forum: Eure Fragen zu Jin Shin Jyutsu - Noch neu beim Strömen
- Thema: Welcher finger für stabile knochen?
- Antworten: 11
- Zugriffe: 7906
Re: Welcher finger für stabile knochen?
You are most welcome! Stromhexe and Good Morning
Good timing too, because I was just to tell you that the Spleen Current (Thumb) also helps with the absorption of nutrients.
Also Special Body Function (5): same side 11+ opposite side 19, helps fragile bones like osteoporosis.
Have a lovely day ...
Good timing too, because I was just to tell you that the Spleen Current (Thumb) also helps with the absorption of nutrients.
Also Special Body Function (5): same side 11+ opposite side 19, helps fragile bones like osteoporosis.
Have a lovely day ...
- 7. September 2026, 09:42
- Forum: Und alles andere neben Jin Shin Jyutsu
- Thema: La Nueva Terapia (LNT) - Die neue Therapie (LNT)
- Antworten: 0
- Zugriffe: 1167
La Nueva Terapia (LNT) - Die neue Therapie (LNT)
Good Morning
Has anyone ever heard of The New Therapy by Philippe Schwiderski (LNT- La Nueva Terapia in Spanish)?
Lately I've had a lot of time to explore LNT, because clumsily I got myself locked out from the forum and I couldn't got in. :oops: :lol:
I know it's generally been said not to mix ...
Has anyone ever heard of The New Therapy by Philippe Schwiderski (LNT- La Nueva Terapia in Spanish)?
Lately I've had a lot of time to explore LNT, because clumsily I got myself locked out from the forum and I couldn't got in. :oops: :lol:
I know it's generally been said not to mix ...
- 7. September 2026, 09:03
- Forum: Eure Fragen zu Jin Shin Jyutsu - Noch neu beim Strömen
- Thema: Welcher finger für stabile knochen?
- Antworten: 11
- Zugriffe: 7906
Re: Welcher finger für stabile knochen?
Good Morning Stromhexe
22 for absorption of calcium.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guten Morgen, Stromhexe
Nr. 22 für die Kalziumaufnahme

22 for absorption of calcium.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guten Morgen, Stromhexe
Nr. 22 für die Kalziumaufnahme
- 15. Juli 2026, 21:47
- Forum: Eure Fragen zu Jin Shin Jyutsu - Für Fortgeschrittene
- Thema: Ischias
- Antworten: 13
- Zugriffe: 2714
Re: Ischias
Exactly dear Rotezora
Slowly, slowly I'm learning... :D
I'm glad that you are in the mend, and what you're doing seems to be working for you.
A Big Hug : 26
It's so quiet here! am I the only one not watching football? :lol ...
Slowly, slowly I'm learning... :D
I'm glad that you are in the mend, and what you're doing seems to be working for you.
A Big Hug : 26
It's so quiet here! am I the only one not watching football? :lol ...
- 15. Juli 2026, 16:11
- Forum: Eure Fragen zu Jin Shin Jyutsu - Für Fortgeschrittene
- Thema: Ischias
- Antworten: 13
- Zugriffe: 2714
Re: Ischias
Bingo Amelie! you seems to get my problem. It easier to see the problems in others that in oneself that's why we need each other. : 10
And you are probably in the right track and I'm going to follow your advice. I always delude myself that I usually haven't got indigestion issues , but of course ...
And you are probably in the right track and I'm going to follow your advice. I always delude myself that I usually haven't got indigestion issues , but of course ...
- 15. Juli 2026, 12:50
- Forum: Eure Fragen zu Jin Shin Jyutsu - Für Fortgeschrittene
- Thema: Ischias
- Antworten: 13
- Zugriffe: 2714
Re: Ischias
Dear Amelie
Always nice to hear from you! :D
About my projects, I admit that I've been having fear/struggle with constipation for about a couple of years now, and it has ended with sciatica now and what else will I develop until the project it's fully resolved ?. Of course we know that the ...
Always nice to hear from you! :D
About my projects, I admit that I've been having fear/struggle with constipation for about a couple of years now, and it has ended with sciatica now and what else will I develop until the project it's fully resolved ?. Of course we know that the ...
- 15. Juli 2026, 11:29
- Forum: Eure Fragen zu Jin Shin Jyutsu - Für Fortgeschrittene
- Thema: Ischias
- Antworten: 13
- Zugriffe: 2714
Re: Ischias
I forgot to add that if you would like to go deeper, I also did open my neck (sciatica is connected with the opposite side of the neck)
with this Astrid flow the 11/12 (which is also good for hormones):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzn302aSusg
Also if you click in the text below and translated to ...
with this Astrid flow the 11/12 (which is also good for hormones):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzn302aSusg
Also if you click in the text below and translated to ...
- 15. Juli 2026, 09:23
- Forum: Eure Fragen zu Jin Shin Jyutsu - Für Fortgeschrittene
- Thema: Ischias
- Antworten: 13
- Zugriffe: 2714
Re: Ischias
Good Morning
My lovely text has just vanished in thin air! : 16
In resume; the good news is that "miraculously" my project is gone for now since this morning : : 10
I've been streaming also:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWc1KW4tiqg (in English - happy to write it down on request)
My first ...
My lovely text has just vanished in thin air! : 16
In resume; the good news is that "miraculously" my project is gone for now since this morning : : 10
I've been streaming also:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWc1KW4tiqg (in English - happy to write it down on request)
My first ...